Thursday, February 23, 2012

More Snow!!

For Weston, there is nothing better than waking up to snow...

I generally like shoveling, but it is a bit tougher pregnant. So while Eric is in Vail enjoying this fresh snow today, I was not excited to go shovel so that we could get out of our house. However, I was pretty set on getting out of the house today so I managed to shovel:) Weston was so happy to be out there and wanted to play in the backyard so bad.

It turns out it is a bit harder to build a snowman than I thought...


Trying to get a picture of all of us...

A little snow tee-ball:


When I took my hat back as we were packing up to go inside, Weston insisted that our snowman needed hair and then that I take a picture of him:

The after-snow look:

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Adorable! I wish we were there to share in the fun with you and West!