I love that this little guy is usually up for anything. I've been trying to run more often and sometimes Weston comes with me on his scooter, but this time he ran too. Not exactly the workout I was going for, but he is a trooper and it makes my day to go for a run with this face!The other night we didn't have a plan for dinner so I asked Weston what he wanted. He said "hot lava" and we did our best with Sheppard's pie in volcano form. Maybe they look like volcanoes?? At least he had fun making his:) Love this kid!
Monday, February 11, 2013
Livi's already 8 months and it's going by so quickly. Honestly, I can't get over how cute she is. She is so much fun, but she definitely knows what she likes. Right now she loves:
- Standing up to anything (mostly our coffee table)
- Bathes (splashing, trying to grab the water as it comes out of the faucet, and drinking water out of the washcloth or just plain bending over and trying to drink it in)
- Water (always her cure when she's unhappy at a restaurant, but once you start there's no stopping)
- Clapping (lots and lots of clapping- whenever she's happy about something or if you just say "yay" and start clapping)
- She just got her first tooth
- She can't crawl yet, but she tries. She gets from sitting to all fours and hangs out there.
- Saying "Mom" Well not really, but anytime she's getting a little frustrated she starts saying, "Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom." I love it even if she isn't talking about me.
- Just tonight, she pulled herself up to standing. I was washing dishes and she was sitting on the floor behind me. When I turned around, somehow she had made it over to the dishwasher and pulled herself up