Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Too short of visit with some of the greatest friends...

While we were in Utah we met up with Ashley, Erica,and Lindsey for a quick lunch. We got to see Kayla all grown up, meet little Max, and say hi to baby girl bump Wilkinson! The lunch went way too quick so Weston and I went with Ashley and Max back to their house to chat for a few minutes.




Doesn't he look great in blue! (As soon as daddy got to Utah he took Weston to the U of U bookstore to get outfitted in red)

Everywhere we went in Utah, Weston ended up soaking wet...no difference at Ashley's. He loved this fountain near her house.


You'd think I would have learned as this was the third time on the trip he ended up soaked without a change of clothes, but he had to drive back to grandma's naked and exhausted. I think he was a little cold...

2 comments:

Laura said...

What a cutie! I LOVE that he loves water. And I wouldn't worry too much about the dog thing ... although I guess some can be less nice with kids than others. Looks like you are having fun in Denver/Utah!

taylor said...

HAhahahahahaAHAAHA! Weston is such a goof. I just laughed so hard at the pic of him in the car seat!!!!