Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy 64th Anniversary Betty and Reed!


Eric's family had a surprise anniversary party for his grandparents and we were so excited that we got to be there. We had such a blast and we LOVE Grandma Betty and Grandpa Reed!

Hanging out-




Bubbles!



Tree Swing!



WATER FIGHT!!!





We convinced Weston to try and get Uncle Chase...It didn't turn out great for him:)


I love this picture. It looks like Hannah's just had a great idea and Weston LOVES it!

Playing with the boys...


Weston sure loves his Aunt Cheyenne...He couldn't get enough of her:

At one point he made his way over to Chey and Hailey hanging out an the grass and just plopped himself down with them.



Grandpa Reed helping Weston sneak some Lemonade-


2 comments:

taylor said...

OH my Gosh! I think I just broke a rib laughing at that "OOO Hannah that's a great idea!" picture. I made it my desk top back ground!! HAHA :D

Rachael said...

I'm pretty sure that my favorite is the one of Weston about to poor some water on Hannah's head. Looks like he's got a trick or two!!