Friday, September 10, 2010

21 Months

Weston is full of life and we're loving him! He's still exploding with more words everyday. I love that he mixes up me and you. He'll point to a picture of himself and say "you" (or Westons...He can say his name, but he always pluralizes it) And if he wants to be held he'll say "hold you." He's starting to put two or three words together and it's so fun to be able to talk to him.

He loves Caillou. I'm pretty sure he'd watch it all day if I let him and then try to do everything Caillou does:)

His little mind is always going. He's pretty good at entertaining himself and he'll make games. The other day he was laying out different cloths and blankets on the ground and jumping from one to the next. I have no idea where he got it from, but it was cracking me up!

He LOVES to color and still LOVES anything to do with a ball!

We love this guy....he's so smart and always keeps us on our toes!


Doesn't he look brilliant! He decided he needed to put on every shirt he owned. He kept bringing more out to me to help him. We got ten on before he couldn't move his arms!

No comments: