Friday, September 10, 2010

Anderson Orchard

We went with our new friends Will and Nicol to Anderson Orchard this morning. Weston loves our one little tomato plant so I've been excited to take him to an orchard. We just missed the blueberries in the summer, but we finally made it out.

Weston loves his new friend Will. They were so funny playing together on the drive up- clapping, laughing, and kicking their feet and copying each out in everything they could think of.

I think the boys each ate at least 6 apple (sometimes 2 at a time) and Weston kept going for the bucket of raspberries. We were lucky to make it out of there with any!

On the way out we bought apple cider slushies...Yumm!!!










2 comments:

Laura said...

Cute! I love the pics of them slurping together and then sleeping together. So adorable! I'm glad you guys had fun and were able to go.

Morgan, Steph, Keira and Avery said...

I love the picture of Weston biting into the apple....his eyes are beautiful! WOW!