2 Year Old Livi!
*Disclaimer...I just interviewed her at 2 years 7 months:)
- How old are you? 2
- What's your favorite color? Pink
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Mommy
- What was you favorite thing you got to do this last year? Songs at my dance class
- What new thing do you want to try while you're 2? ice cream (maybe it's not new)
- What makes you the happiest? ice cream
- What's your favorite food? ice cream
- What's you favorite drink? Chocolate Milk
- What's your favorite sport? Spinning
- Are you scared of anything? Uh huh...Weston
- How old do you think you'll be when you get married? big
- Do you know who you're going to marry? Santa Claus
- What is your favorite thing to do? Go to dance class
- Where in the world would you like to go on a trip? That way!!
- What do you like most about our family? Eating ice cream with Weston
Since this little girl had a 4 day old brother on her birthday, we celebrated at home with our little family. At her 2 year appointment she was 36 1/4 inch tall (98th percentile) and 27.4 Lbs (59th percentile).
We had this play house sitting in our storage room that we hadn't set-up yet after moving. Eric and Weston surprised her by setting it up outside and building a little path to it. She loved it:)
She got a karaoke machine for her birthday and we got our groove on:)
Helping make her own pink cupcakes...Does it get any better?
A few weeks later we had a little Karaoke party to celebrate with family!
A Radioactive Duet
Jess and Macy showing us how it's done!
I just love this little girl. She truly is sugar and spice and couldn't get much better!