Friday, August 26, 2011

More Visitors!! and Rec. Centers

I feel like this was 6 months ago, but it hasn't even been two yet. Just as Tony was leaving Ashley, one of my best friends, and her little guy Max came to visit! Lucky for my Ashley's sister and new husband live close to me so I might get to see them a little more often!

We had a good time in our house full of boxes, but I didn't take very many pictures. They helped us explore our neighborhood and all of the rec. centers. Weston loved that Travis was willing to help him play basketball over and over again!

Isn't this little guy a cutie. I thought Weston loved balls, but I have never seen a kid that loves balls more than Max:)

This whale slide has become a favorite over the past few weeks!


Thanks for coming guys and we can't wait to see you again in October!

No comments: