Friday, August 26, 2011

Family Reunion

The week we went to Park City also happened to be the same time as the Larsen family party so Eric and I headed up with Tim and Lindsey! We had a lot of fun getting to see my grandpa and his new fiancee (I can't believe I didn't take a picture), and a lot more family that I haven't seen in YEARS!

Weston was in heaven with the never ending Pace's popsicles and lots of room to play!

Isn't is gorgeous up there!! I can't remember the name of the city, but it was close to Morgan, UT.

Who knows what this kid is up to? He was going nonstop the entire time we were there. I think he'd love a little more country life style:)

Two popsicles is definitely better than one!! I think Kayla was pretty happy with her situation at this point in the evening:)



No comments: