Sunday, October 21, 2007

Time Travel




This weekend a few of us went to a fifties muscle car show with my finance professor. (Can't turn down a chance to get some good face time in with a professor.) It was fun and there were some jawsome cars. Once I make my first million, we are going to buy that benz in one of the pictures. Things here are great, we have lots of friends and everyone loves us, so not much has changed from our Utah lives. I have career week this week, which means no school,lots of pizza and TV, and some career search. Chels still really likes her job and is happy as can be. Danger is hanging in there, he broke his leg a few weeks ago and has had surgery. He is back to his old self but we still have to keep him locked in his kennel so he won't injure it further.

7 comments:

Jake said...

I don't know if I'd agree with that 'lots of friends' comment, I guess your own little world must be fun though..j/k ....Also, that Mercedes is also already bought by me.

http://jakeandkims.blogspot.com/

Alex said...

That looked like a really nice mid life crisis convention. Alex and I think that Danger is in danger. There is a witness protection program that would place him in a safe house in Chicago where he be loved and unbroken.

Thrillsons said...

Andy, please don't blame Dangers injury on our parenting. He just made some poor sports bets that he couldn't cover and his bookie came after him. He has a gambling problem, and I am sure that it would only get worse in a city like Chicago.

Alex said...

All I have to say is that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Spencer said...

Homer: I'm the first non-Brazilian person to travel backwards through time!
Mr. Peabody: Correction, Homer. You're the second.
Sherman: That's right, Mr. Peabody!
Mr. Peabody: Quiet, you.

And for your edification:

Homer was referring to Carlos Castaneda, a Brazilian who wrote about his chemical-induced "time-travel adventures" about twenty years ago in a set of books from the late 60's, early 70's.

I just ruined the quote, didn't I. Ah crap.

Tyson and Marie said...

Hey Nielsons! How is Arizona? I bet the weather is getting pretty goood;) Looks like you guys are having a blast! I love that we have blogs to keep in touch:) Anyway, Have a Happy Halloween!

Mary

Kristen said...

Are you kidding me...only Eric can get away with saying everyone loves us!! What would we do without Eric and his comments!!!