Sunday, May 10, 2015

Jordy's Blessing Weekend

We're going to have to find an excuse to get everyone to come visit us when we are done having kids.  I love these mini family reunion weekends.  We enjoyed the blessing, lots of food, smores, Waterworld (including lots of traffic and rain), and not quite enough time.  Everyone left and I felt like I still needed one more day with everyone.

The whole gang...everytime one of my kids has a big event, I always feel blessed to look around and see how much support and love they have!


 The obligatory "silly" picture with the Nielsons:)
Me and the man of the hour:)
 I could just sit and watch these two play all day.  They are two peas in a pod.  Right before this picture they had spent the hour telling each other jokes that may or may not have made sense, but they thought they were hillarious:)

Cousin Sleepover

Roasting Starbursts

No comments: