Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Easter!

The week before Easter, Weston and I, went to Utah to hang out with family and go to my cousin Hayden's wedding. Somehow, I don't have a single picture??? We spent conference weekend and a few days out in Sandy with Grandma and Grandpa Nielson and a few days in Bountiful with Grandma Beverly. We had a great time with family and I was able to go to Hayden's wedding ceremony which was beautiful, but Weston came down with Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease while we were there so we missed out on the reception. I felt so bad for the little guy. We drove home on Easter Sunday, and after we made it home and Weston was feeling better I still wanted to celebrate Easter. My family came down the week after Easter and we had fun dying eggs, playing games, and eating the usual ham and potatoes dinner: The eggs: While we were in Utah, we were driving out to Stan and Krista's and Weston said to me, "Mom, you need to get me and Dad to like the Cougars." This was completely unsolicited and for months he'd been regularly asking me if I like the Cougars and then yelling "THE COUGARS ARE YUCKY." I think it may have had something to do with the fact that Uncle Tony likes the Cougars. I asked him how I should do that and he told me to just have them think about it. A few seconds later he decided he liked the Cougars and just in time to go hang out with Uncle Tony. When we got home, Eric was trying to undo all of this Cougar Loving work so after I made a BYU egg to give him a bad time, he took Weston outside and they smashed it. Of course Weston loved that, but we've since agreed that it is actually okay to like the Utes and the Cougars so that Weston doesn't have to be so conflicted:)

1 comment:

Sharee said...

I had to laugh OUT LOUD about the Cougars vs. Utes thing. Love it.