Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy late Anniversary to us!!

We had casually been talking about all the fun things we could do for our 5th anniversary throughout the year, but instead we moved and closed on our house two days before our anniversary which I guess is a pretty good present:) We didn't really celebrate, but we happened to have a BBQ that night with Tony and Taylor and James which was a lot of fun!

It's been a great and crazy 5 years. We've lived in 4 different houses in 4 different states, made a lot of friends and had plenty of adventures along the way!

My cousin got married a couple days before us and she posted some old pictures on her blog that I LOVED looking through so I thought I'd do the same since that past 5 years is pretty well documented on our blog already:)


This picture is just to show that we really haven't changed much. The day of our wedding Eric left his car keys in the locker at the temple and we were running late to our reception so we had to call someone to go get his keys and car while we hitched a ride with the videographer:) Still sounds like something we'd do today!






















6 comments:

Laura said...

What cute and fun pictures! Can I just say that Weston and Eric look so much alike?? Crazy. Happy five years!

Lesly said...

The pic of eric in the red shirt looks exactly like Weston. Love the memory lane of pics and the cute story behind the cell phone pic.

Dave and Catherine said...

What great pictures! I love looking at other people's wedding photos. & I agree with Lesly; Weston is definitely Eric's kid!

Sweet Herb Mate Co. said...

Love those old pictures! Congratulations on five years!

Neil and Steph said...

I don't know what more to say other than I love this post!!!

Lindsey said...

LOVE this Chels what cute kids!