Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Weekend!


EGGS!!

What can I say...Pink's becoming his color.

How could I blame him...If we make the eggs look like balls of course he's going to throw them!

This is the only picture I got of him searching for eggs...my camera died right after this. (We have a bunch of video and he was pretty cute. He had to open each egg and eat the jelly bean out of it before running for the next one. I guess he's candy deprived)

Weston LOVES helping with yard work


After we finished our eggs we took Danger out for a walk....this is Weston's daily routine:

Run down the street screaming...

Stop and check all the mailboxes for mail...

Run up the hill...

...and down the hill (he does this over and over)

Danger takes a break while Weston gets his excercise.

To get him to head home, I have to convince him he can check the mail again...

Then run up and down the hill next to our neighbors house...

Take a break on the chairs...

Scale the porch railing...



...And finally, I carry him in the house in tears because he's not ready to come in yet.

5 comments:

Laura said...

What cute pictures! I'm glad you documented his routine - it's so fun to see him in action! I noticed today how big he's getting. He's not a baby anymore - he's a little boy!

And I just laughed at the cracked eggs ...

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Oh man Chels, he is so so so so cute!!!

Jessie Nielson said...

Hannah and Weston have a lot in common. She runs up and down hills over and over too. And she also hates when it's time to go inside. :)

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Love him, he is so much like Carson! i laughed so many times at those pics because I do the same thing! Especially love how you have to bring him inside, screaming! So funny!

taylor said...

Oh my gosh. I can't wait to see him again! What an entertainer! :)